Pediatric Dentist Berrin Deniz GÖREN was born in 1991 in Trabzon. She completed her high school education in Trabzon Kanuni Anatolian High School in 2009. She successfully graduated from Ankara University Faculty of Dentistry in 2014. She completed her post-graduate education at Atatürk University Faculty of Dentistry in 2020. After working as a pediatric dentist in a clinic in Rize for two years, she started working at Dentomed Şana Clinic. During the time she worked in Erzurum, she had oral and dental health examination in many schools and private education institutions. She has been a speaker at information seminars on oral health and trauma in children and disabled person. She has made poster presentations and oral presentations in national and international congresses she attended. Smile design, behavior guidance, protective applications, dental injuries and dental treatments under general anesthesia are her areas of interest in pediatric dentistry. She knows English level advanced.
PAPERS IN PRESENTATION CONGRESS / SYMPOSIUM BOOKS
- Herpetic whitlow accompanied with herpes labialis in mentally retarded boy. Erdem e., Gören BD., Derelioğlu S. Turkish Dental Association 25th International Dental Congress, Istanbul, Turkey 2019
- Panoramic x-ray assessment of the first permanent molars in the children 6-9 years old in Erzurum. Gören BD, Derelioğlu S, Şengül F, Gürbüz T. Icpd 2018
- Evaluation of dentists' knowledge about the polymerization of composite materials, bonding agents and light sources used for polymerization.Gören BD, Derelioğlu S, Şengül F. 23rd Turkish pedodontic society congress, Turkey 2016
- The long term effects of chemoradiation therapy in childhood head and neck cancers on oral health and dental development a case report. Aydın OB, Gören BD, Derelioğlu S. 22th tdb international dental cogress, İzmir, Turkey 2016
- Evaluation of oral health status of children that are aged between 8 and 10 years and living in Yakutiye district of Erzurum province.Gören BD, Derelioğlu S, Yılmaz S. IAPD 2020 Virtual Congress
- Assessing the Clinical Consequences of Untreated Caries in 8-to 10-Year-Old Children with Pufa Index. Journal of Advanced Oral Research, 13(1), 105-112. Gören, B. D., Derelioğlu, S. S., & Yılmaz, S. (2022).